Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Baby Update



We had our ultrasound yesterday afternoon. Everything looks really good. My cervix is still long (3.4cm and they don't get concerned until 2.5cm) which is great. Ryan was able to go with us so we got to see the baby moving around on the monitor. I think he understands now that I am pregnant and he will have a new sibling soon. We were really hoping to find out the sex of the baby but the baby had other things in mind. It was squirming and moving way to fast to see what it is. So we have another ultrasound in five weeks... hopefully we will be able to find out the sex then!

I had my check up after the ultrasound and everything checked out good. I haven't gained any weight yet but they won't get too concerned unless I don't gain weight by my next appointment. I got the go okay from the midwife to go on our vacation, yeah!!

I will post more in five weeks!!

No comments: