For my 24th birthday we went camping at Vallecito Lake in Colorado. The weather was really nice and it only rained on us the first night (it was raining so hard Jason and I though we might float away but we managed to make it through the night with only a few drops of rain in the tent). The boys absolutely love camping and they had a blast. We took their bikes with us so they road all over the place the entire weekend. Rebecca slept most of time...during the night she did wake more often but I believe that was because she was getting cold so I ended up just having her sleep with Jason and I after the first night.
The other really awesome thing about this weekend was that Liana married Jeremy Zoll. They had been talking for a few months, she went to meet him in Las Cruces the weekend Rebecca was born and while she was there she decided he was the one. My mom got ordained on the internet and married the two. Brea and Jean (my cousins on my moms side) came with us camping so they did my sisters hair and makeup for the pictures we took.
It was an awesome weekend. We are so happy to welcome Jeremy to our family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment